Manual Therapy In Gurgaon
Manual therapy is a kind of a physical therapy performed with the hands in order to put pressure on muscle tissue resulting in decreased back pain which is caused by muscle tension, spasm as well as joint dysfunction.
Manual therapy helps in treating the joints for the treatment of joints that are not adequately mobile. This lack in mobility can result in discomfort, pain, and an alteration in posture, and movement. Manual therapy restores mobility to stiff joints and reduces muscle tension so that the patient can start moving without pain.
It is beneficial for patients with,
- Back pain
- Chronic back pain that involves joint problems including sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Acute back pain such as a pulled back ligament or back muscle strain
Manual therapy includes the following kinds of movements
- Soft tissue work in which the pressure is applied to the soft tissues of the body. It includes massage. The pressure relaxes muscles, increases circulation, eases soft tissue pain and breaks up scar tissue.
- Manipulation/Mobilization uses measured movements of different speeds, forces as well as distances so that the bones and joints can be twisted, pulled, or pushed into position. This results in reduction in pain in a joint and helps in building flexibility and alignment.
Advantages of manual therapy
- Improvement in tissue repair
- Increased joints mobility
- Improvement in tissue stability
- Reduction in soft-tissue inflammation
- Reduction in muscle tension
- Enhancement in relaxation