Neck Pain physiotherapy treatment | Dynafisio clinic Gurgaon, India
Neck pain is a common problem, with two-thirds of the population their lives. Neck pain can be caused by numerous other problems. Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness or spasm in both the side of neck or upper back, or compression of the nerves arising from the cervical vertebrae. Cervical joint disruption or degeneration in the neck or upper back creates pain which needs proper attention either by physiotherapist consult or doctor visit.
The head is supported by the lower neck and upper back, these areas are majorly effected and create neck pain. The top three joints in the neck allow for most movement of the neck and head. The lower joints in the neck and those near the upper back are supportive structure for the head to sit on. If this support system is affected, then the muscles in the area will tighten and leading to neck pain.
Common Causes for Neck Pain
• Poor Posture
• Bad sleeping posture, mattress or pillow
• Injury or trauma around the neck
• Prolonged activities causes wear and tear of muscles
• Carrying heavy shoulder bags or heavy luggage
• Gritting your teeth
• Wearing heavy necklaces
• prolong sitting on laptops or mobiles
• Cervical spondylitis, spondylosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis etc
• Neck muscle strain or sprain, spasm
• Other condition like meningitis, whiplash injury, cervical fracture, cervical tumour etc.
Common Symptoms for Neck Pain
• Pain often worsened by holding your head in one direction for long period
• Pain feel while doing some activity like driving, and working in desktop
• Muscle tightness and spasms
• Decreased ability to move your head
• Headache, vertigo or dizziness
• Numbness and muscle weakness, pain radiating to arm
Physiotherapy Treatment for Neck Pain | Dynafisio physiotherapy clinic Gurgaon India
The most common types of mild to moderate neck pain usually responds well to self-care within two or three weeks. icing or hot fermentation, rest and some muscle relaxant are very helpful for initial days. If neck pain persists than physiotherapy treatment is very helpful for neck pain. Physiotherapists must have a proper knowledge and professional must have degree from eminent institute in order to get proper diagnosis for best recovery.
Physiotherapy treatment for chronic neck pain is a non-invasive, drug-free approach to combat neck pain and it also helps in best long-term prevention and short-term pain relief, exercises or stretches can help reduce your pain.
- US, TENS, IASTM, IFT, other machines are very helpful for relieving the neck pain.
- Alternative treatments is also done by physiotherapist in Gurgaon like, accupuncture, dry needling, cupping therapy (dry and wet), mobilization, thoracic mobility, neck manipulation, soft tissue mobilization and myo-fascial release are also helpful for chronic neck pain.
- Neck and upper body stretches
- Upper body strengthening which includes neck, thoracic, shoulder & other near muscles and tendons
- Neck mobility exercises
If you are looking for Physiotherapy for Neck pain, we provide the Best Physiotherapy treatment by a professional physiotherapist for Neck pain. DynaFisio is one of the best physiotherapy clinic with team of physiotherapist who are qualified from best institute in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR India. Dynafisio physiotherapy clinic a high-performance advanced rehabilitation and physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon has all cutting edge technologies like high intensity laser therapy, shock wave therapy, SWD etc. Dynafisio physiotherapy clinic has got many branches near your vicinity like in DLF Phase, Sector 45, Sector 81, Sector 42, Golf Course Road Gurgaon India.
Dynafisio physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon at DLF Phase, Sector 45, Sector 81, Sector 42, Golf Course Road vision is to spread all over India and world to share the expertise for better future, better health and pain free India. Our team of physiotherapist are spread all over in Gurgaon so that you can get home service or you can visit to our near physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon India.