Neck Pain treatment in Gurgaon | Physiotherapy for Neck Pain
Neck pain is a common problem, with two-thirds of the population their lives. Neck pain can be caused by numerous other problems. Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness in both the neck and upper back, or pinching of the nerves arising from the cervical vertebrae. Joint disruption in the neck creates pain, as does joint disruption in the upper back.
The head is supported by the lower neck and upper back, these areas are majorly effected and create neck pain. The top three joints in the neck allow for most movement of the neck and head. The lower joints in the neck and those of the upper back are supportive structure for the head to sit on. If this support system is affected, then the muscles in the area will tighten and leading to neck pain.
Common Causes for Neck Pain
• Neck pain is not always related to an underlying condition
• Bad sleeping posture
• Injury or trauma around the neck
• Prolonged activities
• Carrying heavy shoulder bags
• Gritting your teeth
• Wearing heavy necklaces
• Poor ergonomics posture
• Long sitting
• Neck muscle strain
• Other condition like meningtitis,cervical disc herniation,whiplash.
Common Symptoms for Neck Pain
• Pain often worsened by holding your head in one direction for long period
• Pain feel while doing some activity like driving,and working in desktop
• Muscle tightness and spasms
• Decreased ability to move your head
• Numbness and muscle weakness
Physiotherapy Treatment for Neck Pain
The most common types of mild to moderate neck pain usually respond well to self-care within two or three weeks. icing and hot fermentation, rest and some muscle relaxant are very helpful for initial days. If neck pain persist than physiotherapy treatment are very helpful for neck pain.
Neck Pain Physiotherapy Treatment
• US, TENS, IASTM, IFT, modalities are very helpful for relieving the neck pain.
• Alternative treatments like, acupuncture, dry needling, cupping therapy, mobilization, thoracic mobility, neck manipulation, soft tissue mobilization and myofascial release are also helpful for chronic neck pain.
• Neck and upper body stretches
• Upper body strengthening
• Neck mobility
If you are looking for Physiotherapy for Neck pain, we provide the Best Physiotherapy treatment for Neck pain. DynaFisio is a high-performance advanced rehabilitation and physiotherapy centre in Gurgaon.