Laser Therapy In Gurgaon
Laser (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) therapy involves a strong beam of light to cut, burn, or completely destroy the tissue. It does not cause health risks. A patient recovers from a laser treatment faster than an open surgery.
Laser beam is extremely small which allows the doctors to safely treat the tissue without causing any injuries to the surrounding area.
USES OF LASERS
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Improvement in vision during eye surgeries on the cornea
- Repairing a detached retina of the eye
- Removing the prostate
- Removing kidney stones
- Removing tumours
- Helpful during skin surgeries
BENEFITS OF LASER THERAPY
- Pain Relief and Pain blocking on certain nerve fibres
- Anti-inflammatory and increases the important antioxidants
- Acceleration in the repairing processes of the cells of ligaments, tendons, nerves as well as muscles, leading to fastened healing
- Improvement in Vascular Activity through increased formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue
- Elimination of painful trigger points
- Reduction in the formation of the fibrous tissue
- Acceleration in wound healing (Beneficial for burns and open wounds)
- Increased number of stem cells which in turn fastens the healing
Laser therapy can be used as an independent treatment, or along with rehabilitative exercise therapy. They complement each other perfectly.
It is essential that the patient and the therapist use proper eye protection. Laser must not be carried on over pacemakers, midsection of pregnant ladies, malignancies and spinal stimulators.
Laser therapy helps in treating carpal tunnel, arthritis, sprains and strains, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, herniated discs, and fibromyalgia, and other inflammatory conditions. It can be beneficial on patients with acute and chronic conditions.
For More About Laser therapy? Visit Our physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon. Dynafisio. And Get the Laser therapy treatment