Dr. Yashika Jain MPT
Experience :5 Years Experience Overall
Dr. Yashika Jain is a sports physiotherapist practicing in Gurgaon. Having worked in various settings: hospital-based physiotherapy, outpatient and inpatient clinics, surgery and rehabilitation, she brings a multifaceted perspective to treatment.
Her five years of experience working in hospitals and with sports teams, backed by her educational background, makes her an expert in pain management and treating musculoskeletal and other sports injuries. Her interest lies in working with people with complex musculoskeletal conditions and athletes and helping people post-fracture and pre and post-surgery.
Dr. Yashika aspires to rehabilitate all kinds of sports injuries and musculoskeletal disorders to help people get back in shape and do what they love the most. She aims to help athletes get back to shape so that they are highly fit and sound to embrace their old life. She works with dedication to ensure each patient reaches their maximum level of mobility to lead a rewarding and productive life. Dr. Yashika is passionate about her work and takes pride in connecting with her patients as they embark on their healing journeys.
COLLEGE: Dr. Yashika Jain did Bachelors of Physiotherapy from Himalayan University & Master’s in Sports Physiotherapy from Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala, HR.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Consultant Physiotherapist- Nouveau Multispeciality Clinic sector 83 Gurgaon
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Hospital Mullana Ambala
- Official Physiotherapist -Wushu Association of Punjab Jalandhar Punjab
- Official Physiotherapist- Sonipat District Archery Association Sonipat
- Consultant Physiotherapist-Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
COURSES AND TRAINING :
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy
- Bachelors of physiotherapy
- Hands on workshop in Manual therapy
- Workshop on Disco-genic Neck pain
- Workshop on myofacsial decompression release
- Workshop on kinesiology tapping