Dr. Mitali Dua BPT
- Phone :
- Email :
- Website :
Dr. Mitali Dua is a dedicated physiotherapist at Dynafisio – Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre, located in Sector 28, Sector 42 and Sector 45, with a specialization in sports injuries, orthopedic and neurological conditions. Her background is in physiotherapy and she has worked in many helpful hospitals and clinics that have helped her develop an expertise in this field of physiotherapy. Her track record is impressive, as she completed her Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, graduating in first class!
She has received many advanced training courses on her way as a physiotherapist and is an expert at treating a variety of conditions. Some of these conditions include knee pain, shoulder pain, wrist pain, ankle pain, neck pain, lower back pain and hip joint pain, etc. She has been trained in all major areas of physiotherapy, including dry needling therapy, manual manipulation, cupping therapy, and others.
Dr. Mitali has a broad understanding of musculoskeletal issues, which aids in pain treatment, as well as neurologic concerns, which aid in the appropriate functioning of the brain, spine, and nerves. She uses an ethical attitude and perspective to relieve the patient’s pain and sorrows and provide them with the most genuine treatment. She is an expert in her field.
COLLEGE: Dr. Mitali has been graduated from H.N.B Garhwal University, Uttarakhand
COURSES AND TRAINING :
- Internship at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- First Aid Course at MH Hospital Dehradun
- Worked as a Student Physiotherapist at S.B.S. University O.P.D., Cheshire Home – Dehradun, Gurudwara O.P.D. Dehradun, Prayas Health Care, Dehradun
- Did Summer Internship in 2019 at Asian Vivekanand Super Specialty Hospital, Moradabad
- Did Summer Internship in 2018 at Mansarovar Physiotherapy and Accupressure Centre, Moradabad